Our Mission & Values … More Than Words
Our mission and values are more than just words on a wall. They’re lived out every day by every employee owner. They are the foundation of our company, defining our culture and providing a guiderail for every decision we make and every interaction we have with others.
To enrich lives by providing differentiated packaging automation and services
Enriching Lives in Many Ways
Enjoying what you do each day and motivation to achieve your goals
Striving for inspiration, meaning and purpose
Building and sustaining healthy, supportive relationships in your life
Having good health and energy to live a full, productive life
Contributing to your community and enjoying where you live
Managing finances to promote security and well-being
Experiencing continuous learning and growth
We refuse to compromise our ethics and high professional standards in order to achieve desired outcomes.
- We do what is right.
- We treat others the way we wish to be treated.
- We do nothing to betray a confidence, stretch the truth, or mislead others.
- If we are unable to honor a commitment we promptly inform those affected.
- We accept responsibility and apologize if we erode trust.
- Our words are constructive, respectful, and supportive of others and our company.
- We freely share ideas and opinions, and deal with differences professionally.
- We do not compromise the safety or well-being of others or ourselves.
We possess a never-ending desire to serve and support others.
- We understand that our work must satisfy our customers’ expectations for quality and value.
- We are polite, respectful, and show great consideration for others’ time and needs.
- Every opportunity to serve a customer is met with our can-do attitude, empathy and humility.
- We seek first to understand before attempting to be understood.
- We provide timely responses to customer requests.
- Our friendliness and initiative make it easy for customers to work with us.
- With great urgency we take definitive action to remedy unmet expectations.
- We look for ways at every turn to exceed customer expectations.
Our passion for employee ownership is demonstrated in everything we do.
- We put forth the time and energy it takes to get a job done right.
- We are collaborative team players who are highly relational and results driven.
- We trust that employee owners have the customers’ and companies’ best interests in mind, so we can focus on solutions rather than blame.
- We make positive impressions through our professional appearance and conduct, attention to detail and communication.
- We are proud ambassadors of our products, services, and company.
- Our attitude and actions help nurture a welcoming culture of inclusion, unity, and cooperation.
- We are highly adaptable when faced with changing situations, conditions, or complex problems.
- We treat company resources as if they were our own.
We challenge the status quo and strive for excellence in all our work.
- We proactively initiate improvements in our know-how, products, services, safety, and processes.
- We innovate through technology and process development to create differentiated value and customer experiences.
- We engage in constant learning to improve our skills and understanding of our business.
- We tenaciously identify and drive out waste.
- When identifying problems we ask what we ourselves can do to improve the situation.
- We share relevant learning with those who need to know.
- We are relentless in our efforts to create and sustain organized work areas and process.
- We initiate and embrace change for the opportunity it may present.